Baked Sweet Potato Chips
Serves 4/ Total Time: 30 min
4 Sweet Potatoes 1 Tblsp Olive Oil 1 ½ Tspn Chili Powder ½ Tspn Salt
1) Preheat Oven to 425 degrees.
2) Cut sweet potatoes into ¼ inch slices with mandolin slicer. (Thinner the better)
3) Combine 1 Tblsp olive oil, chili powder, salt and other seasonings in a bowl.
4) Add sweet potatoes to seasoning and toss gently to coat.
5) Place slices of sweet potato on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
6) Place in the over, turning once through cooking time. (about 10 minutes each side)
7) After cooking, option for a quick broil for just one to two minutes per side for crispier chips. Watch carefully as they can burn quickly.